July 21, 2010

Stir Fry/Chow Meinish dinner and Fresh Mango Cupcakes to follow.

This is a dish I make often. If you have had many dinners at my place, you've surely tried this dish. It's a favorite.

I grab a jar ( I save every glass jar I come across, it's a wonderful idea if you buy bulk health foods) and I splash some soysauce, garlic chile sauce, fish sauce, cilantro, lime and ginger. Never the same amounts, always delicious. Then I cook rice noodles, drain, fry, add veggies, tofu and then sauce. Then we om nom nom it!

Sorry for no recipe, but I'll make it for you anytime.

Today with my "kids" (the ones I nanny for) we made vegan mango cupcakes. And if you like a less sweet version of cupcakes... you're gonna LOVE these!




http://www.dessarts.com/2010/06/fresh-mango-cupcakes.html

 It's more then worth trying, its moist and creamy deliciousness. Mmmmhmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment