July 18, 2010

If you don't like it, don't eat it... or read it.

Taco Sunday.

 Yes, we still eat tacos... minus the ground beef. The thought of cooking ground beef, makes me want to vomit. Never thought that would happen. Not eating meat, for me, is a health thing. It's not that I don't believe in killing for dinner, I just like trying to be skinny. It's truly been a crazy change in my life... from the way I eat to the way I feel about meat. But enough jibber jabber... lets talk about these tacos!


If you hate the thought of eating tofu, you're not alone. I would've agreed, even when turning into a pescetarian. Then I found that it could be flavored just like anything else. Tonight I mixed the tofu with taco seasonings, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and cilantro. Yum! Then topped with a little cheese, guacamole and more cilantro. Add corn and a Corona, and you've got yourself a fantastic taco dinner, vegetarian style ;)

It was a hit... even with my brother, who is staying with us. He is trying stuff he's never eaten in his life! I'm happy he is enjoying it, for the most part, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment